A lot has happened in Shepherd since last release!
We have added another Templated Report: The Monthly Management Report!
New here is that it shows an overview of how a company did in a nice compact form:
* #7331 Implement summary page
* #7334: Implement driver risk category page
New here is also a risk analysis overview:
Show speed on Map:
The route on the map is now color-coded according to speed, and you can see the actual speed with a popup:
* #7843 Find a GMaps-compatible way of displaying speed information on trips
* Optimize trip retrieval on map
* Better km/h window triggering
* Localized km/h string
* Revert "Revert "#6715 spec: Add update function to driver importer to add e-mail addresses""
* #7945 - added sp_upd_scores_weights_epsilon
* #7999 - integrate sp_upd_scores_weights_epsilon into ETL
* #7993 Raise speed filter to 250 km/h and test results
* #7842 Extend AJAX call to include speed information
* #8116 Remove shepherd_id from dim tables, mappers, models, controllers [tech friday]
* Include connector for Tesla Model S API [tech friday]
* Include connector for OpenStreetMap Overpass API
* Fix shift service to allow non-trimmed driver names
And various other small fixes